For more than a decade I’ve been developing innovative technologies and digital marketing programs for both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies such as Coca-Cola, Clinique, AT&T and JPMorgan.
I have a deep understanding of both marketing and technology, he speaks the “languages” of both the CMO and CTO – finding ways to innovate and make the most of both the technical and marketing teams under his management.
In 2010 I brought “Open Audience Manager” to market, an enterprise solution for Facebook Open Graph management and a finalist in Digiday’s 2010 “Best Social Media Platform Innovation” category.
In 2012 I built Social Graphiti, a social commerce analytics platform which I subsequently sold to Converseon, where I now took over as Chief Product Officer.
Currently I’m the CEO and Co-Founder of Meddle, a micro-blogging platform that makes it easy for anybody to be a content marketer.
I’m engaged in the New York City interactive and social media community and have been called upon to speak at events, conferences and leading universities. Until recently, I was also the organizer of New York OpenCoffee ‐ a marketing and media innovator Meetup with over 700 members.
- Chief Product Officer, Converseon, Inc.
- Social Technology Strategist, DefinedLogic
- Founder – Social Intent (social strategy and technologies)
- VP Marketing – JPMorgan Chase (financial services)
- Strategist – Ogilvy (brand advertising)
- VP Marketing – Linkstorm (ad tech)
- MA – SUNY Albany, New York
- BA – University of Bergen, Norway
- Drill Sergeant – Royal Norwegian Navy